Sunday 3 November 2013

Bowling by Barrowden

A new izaakwilson series was today's mission, Barrowden and Back. Had to sit in the car for 10 minutes after arriving at my chosen start point, to outwait a squally shower (I think I've mentioned before my dislike of starting a trail in the rain). Happily I was only caught out by one brief and insipid shower on the way round, though it was a very breezy walk. 52 finds, 3 not-finds.

Took my last 5mg steroid tablet this morning. I'm not convinced the treatment achieved its purpose, but that doesn't mean it wasn't worth trying. I suspect I'll be discussing anosmia with my GP again in the not too distant future.

The medical community certainly takes steroid use seriously; I am to ensure that anyone treating me for any ailment over the next 12 months is informed that I underwent a course of steroid tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment