Tuesday 12 November 2013

Walkabout in Worcestershire

Today's mission was a short 5.5 mile trail through the Worcestershire countryside, taking in the new Churchill and Bredicot Amble. Along the way I passed an old Church, no longer in regular use but looked after by the Churches Trust, and still consecrated; just a shame there wasn't a Church Micro there.
St Michael Churchill in Oswaldslow
This is not a cache-and-dash series; there are some well thought-out - one might say sneaky - hides, don't expect immediate finds. I failed to find two of them, but a providential meeting with The Cuthies & Max (without Max) at the end of the walk fixed that for me. I also met HKMHill, at the start of the trail; there were quite a few cachers out here today.

Only 25 caches, but a very enjoyable 3.5hrs walk. I arrived home shortly after darkness fell - which was nice, as driving in the dark isn't fun these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment